21.10.04

location location location

Having been asked to add a link to the theusabilitycompany on my main website smorgasbord-design.co.uk, I felt that now was the time to turn the corner and make the s-d site (an ageing workhorse of free usability information and one-time portfolio of my previous work...) into something a bit more up-to-date and content-managed. It used to be that I had time to update the site - it was, after all my only role. However, having secured more profitable daytime work I found the chance to chase my freelance dream was limited and I lost touch with the industry as a whole. This is the first chance to correct that mistake and start a blog where I can pass comment on usability I see around me and experience day-to-day. A little like Jakob but perhaps a little less learned? A work in progress.

No comments: